Brain nutrition,training and games to keep your mind sharp
- Blueberries are rich with vitamins C and E.
- According to nutritionists they are one of the richest sources of cancer-fighting antioxidant called flavonoids,which are also found in green tea and grapes.
- Blueberries also protect against cancer and heart disease,and may even prevent dementia.
- Salmon is one of the best sources of the long-chain omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA.
- Salmon is an excellent source of B vitamins,that are vital for brain health.
- Improves memory and efficiency of brain functions.